Zsight is an extremely useful app that you must have on your Android device. As it was recently launched by EPTCO. The app gets quite good reviews from its users. You can not only watch live videos from all of your IP devices, but it also gives you many more cool features as well.
With the help of Zsight:
- using your device you can configure Wi-Fi settings
- easily record videos and snapshots on your device
- listen to live audio and talk to anyone
- playback the video from SD card on your device
- automatically configure your device’s remote connection
- much more…
So these were some of the features of Zsight. It can be installed on Android and iOS devices from their app stores. But what if you want to use it on Windows PC/Laptop then follow our step-by-step guide below!
INSTALL Zsight FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that Zsight is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type Zsight in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the Zsight for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
I’m sure this app has got you excited and you definitely want to use this app. The app gained much popularity in the entire world in a small amount of time. So you must try this amazing app and let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: Mercury Browser For PC, Mac & Windows