For lovers of good wines who want to know more about a certain bottle, they are about to drink. Vivino is the perfect application to access all this important information. This tool lets you scan the label on the bottle in front of you and gives you a comprehensive analysis of the wine you are about to drink.
Some of the information you can access is the name of the winery. The name of the wine itself, the grapes used to make it, the category of wine to which it belongs and the average purchase price. Additionally, you will be able to see other users’ comments on their wine experiences. Vivino is a great guide for wine lovers that won’t take too much memory on your device and will surely help you on more than one occasion.
- Wine Buying Made Easy: Vivino is the ultimate online destination for all your wine buying needs – the largest wine selection, personalized wine recommendations, free shipping options, and honest community ratings and review.
- Crowdsourced Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
- Restaurant Wine List Scanner: Always select the best wine from any restaurant wine list menu.
- Quick Compare: Pick the best wine right at the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels to instantly view ratings, region, price and food pairings all on one page.
- Taste Profile: Track and organize your scanned and rated wines to determine your personal taste profile, discover new wines and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
How to play “Vivino” on PC or MAC
Step 1. First thing first you need to get an Emulator to run APK files on your PC. So if you don’t know which to choose you can see our Guide to Best Emulators for PC
Step 2. Now that you have chosen the Emulator you can download it from its official site which is given in the Guide.
Step 3. Extract the file to your computer and install the Emulator following the setup wizard.
Step 4. Now you have installed the program you must enter your Play Store credentials to activate it.
Step 5. You will see a search bar on the upper right corner of the Emulator. Type “Vivino” in the search bar.
Step 6. A popup list will contain your desired game, just click on it and emulator will start downloading and installing it.
Step 7. When it’s done you will find it in the “My Applications” section. Just double click and you can play “Vivino”.