Turbo VPN is a free VPN client that offers free VPN proxy giving you the chance to unblock sites and applications. With Turbo VPN you will have more security and privacy at the time of surfing the internet. It provides a stable connection which is very helpful nowadays.
Turbo VPN is a popular free VPN proxy client for Android and iOS. Google Play reports the app has had more than 50 million installs, and it’s easy to see why. The free service gives you access to nine servers across North America, Europe, and Asia, and there are no bandwidth limits or restrictions to hold you back. Upgrading to a VIP Account drops the ads, gets your faster speeds, more servers, and allows connecting up to five devices simultaneously.
Features Turbo VPN:
Turbo VPN’s Android app installed in seconds, and immediately offered us a ‘7-day free trial. Just create a Google Play subscription and you’ll be billed after a week’ – but it does at least give you a chance to try the full service.
Turbo VPN also scored where it matters, with its Netflix US server allowing us to stream content without difficulty. That’s good news, especially as having a specific Netflix server means you don’t have to try other US locations until you find something which works.
Turbo VPN works well as a simple free service for basic site unblocking, browsing and video streaming needs. It doesn’t have the speed, features or platform support to compete with the big-name VPNs, though, and demanding users will be much better off elsewhere.
Turbo VPN For PC, Windows & Mac:
Getting the app on an android device is one of the simplest tasks. But if you wish to download Turbo VPN for Mac or Windows, users are required to go through a few more steps:
- Get an Android Emulator on their laptop or desktop computer. Emulators such as BlueStacks can be a good option.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch the emulator and sign it with a Google Account to get started.
- Once the emulator screen comes up, tap on the search option to get an application you desire to enjoy on your computer. For Turbo VPN, you can type in the application name in the search bar.
- A huge list containing multiple search results will come up from which you need to choose the icon for Turbo VPN.
- Click on the install button on the emulator screen. Then wait for some time for the installation process to complete.
- Click on the Accept button and allow the installation to happen. Similar to any android device, Turbo VPN will be installed on your computer device as well.
- Download BlueStacks by clicking here and emulate the app from the Play Store market.
That is all, Thanks. If you have any questions or suggestions let us know in the comment section below!