Triple Fantasy is one of the best games in the Card category. With it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Triple Fantasy got huge popularity among the android users. It has got over 100,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.2 stars from the users. Save the kingdom from enemies using a different combination of the card. Using the card you can power up your attack. Start your journey and unlock the quest, upgrade cards, build your strategy and become a hero you meant to be.
There are three main classes in the game, each with 3 different jobs within that class. Each class has its attribute, and in a deck, you will find one of each card. The classes are:
- Steel: Knight, Warrior, Thief
- Magic: Sorcerer, Wizard, Warlock
- Faith: Monk, Paladin, Priest
The Steel class relies mostly on mixed Health and Attack stats, from Leader Skill to their very own Passive skill.
The Magic class Attack as the main state and pretty low HP, making them pretty weak to damage. But they do have a little bit of recovery, so there’s that.
The Faith cards will have mostly HP and Recovery, deeming them the support of the “team” (or deck, however you want to call it).
INSTALL Triple Fantasy FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that Triple Fantasy is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type Triple Fantasy in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the Triple Fantasy for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
Play this amazing game and let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: Call of Duty: Mobile For PC, Mac & Windows