Transformer: Earth War plays like a little Clash of Clan like base building game where you build and defend your base. However, the collection part of the game plays like Marvel: Contest of Champions where you have to collect and level up individual Autobots or Decepticons.
The faction that you choose at the beginning does not really matter, the gameplay and robot selection is roughly equal.
If you are free to play gamer who does not want to spend money in the game, logging in every 8 hours to collect the free crystal is key to advance. You will spend a majority chunk of time waiting to get the rare 3 star free bots before your team is powerful enough to advance.
If you are a paying player, we would recommend waiting for special sales to get the most out of your money.
Tips & Strategy for Newbies
Finally! Space Ape has come up with a Transformers themed base battle game on mobile. Think of it as a mix of Boom Beach and Clash of Clans but for our beloved franchise Transformers! I have been a huge fan and here are some top tips to help guide you through the game!
Get Optimus Prime/Megatron ASAP!
Once you have some starter robots, do the campaign map and get your leader quickly. I opted to be with the Autobots. I will side with the Decepticons on my second playthrough though! Optimus Prime is a 2-star robot that will aid you tremendously in both PvP and scenario campaigns. He also holds the all-important command skill that allows your robots to direct focus onto a target within a certain range.
Speed Up Building Time
Anything under 5 minutes can be sped up for free. I do not recommend you wasting too many cyber coins on speeding up buildings unless you are planning to spend real money in the game. The goal is to save up 4500 cyber coins to summon 10 new robots at a discount. To do that, keep completing tasks that earn you cyber coins.
Know Your Robot’s Strength and Weaknesses
There are currently 5 types of robots. Not sure what the real role name is, but here it goes:
- Leader – Primarily tanky and leads the other robots to attack. We will have the target skill that allows all robots to focus on 1 target.
- Defense – These are your frontline tanks that are used to soak up as much damage. They often have skills that allow you to go straight in and attack towers.
- Flyers – These guys are very fragile and will die easily if under fire. Never put them upfront and always have your tanks soak up damage. They can fly up in the air and attack any target with rockets. Very good against mortars.
- Healers – These guys can heal your allies! Very useful. You will need them eventually after the newbie leagues.
- AoE – These guys have AoE attacks that are very useful against clustered defense turrets. Very fragile as well. Keep them away from enemy turrets.
Deciding to Destroy All Buildings or HQ
Now, this game is fun as you need to decide whether to kill all buildings or go for the HQ. Some bases are heavily defended upfront and have lighter defense near the HQ. If you can sneak up behind the HQ and kill it instantly, you win. Since destroying the HQ means winning all the resources and battle trophies, it makes perfect sense to go after the HQ if you know you can take it out quickly.
You also can’t choose your opponent, so you can’t skip battles against players! Bring a well-rounded team to wreck bases! Take your time to analyze the base before launching any robots so you won’t start the timer countdown.
This base above is not well defended, so it would be an easy win just by brute-forcing through the middle. The opponents get smarter as you head up the higher arenas, so be well prepared!
Make sure to use the right skills to improve your chances of winning. For example, if you know you can burst down the HQ quickly will under fire, then you want to use airstrike to bombard the HQ. If you feel that the enemy turrets are going to kill your front line tank soon, it is base to use the rally to re-position your robots.
You can also start upgrading their skills when you have a spark. Robots also unlock new skills once they hit level 10.
Battle Players Often
Since there is no downside to doing PvP all the time aside from having to wait for your robots to recharge after the battle, you should raid as many resources as possible at every given chance.
Turn On Notification
This allows you to come back and build new buildings if you logged out and do other things.
Place Your HQ Far Away
A great strategy is to place your HQ at the furthest place you can from the launch platform. Force your opponents to plow through your defense just to destroy your HQ. Check out this base defense by Curseius, which is a good setup for beginners to model after.
INSTALL Transformer: Earth War FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Open the installed BlueStacks and then open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for the “Transformer: Earth War” using Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Transformer: Earth War icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download the Transformer: Earth War and installs it via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Nox to install the Transformer: Earth War.
All you need to do is to install the Transformer: Earth War and then play this amazing game also share your views in the comment section below!