Speco Player is developed to work with the NSP, VS, WVS, DS, WDS, WRSP, NS, Zip Kit, RS, WRS and HD DVR models of Speco Technologies. Also, it gives a user remote viewing access to their DVR. Whether it is live viewing or playback access, Speco Player always keeps you in contact with your DVR.
- Save different locations to access and recall with one touch
- PTZ Control
- Also, view in either portrait or landscape mode
- Reduce viewing of live or recorded video to a maximum of 10 minutes
- You can view 1, 4, 9, 10 or 16 channels at a time
- Change view with use of double-click (double click to move from 4 to 1 channel view, double click again to return back to 4 channel view)
- Dynamic IP via ddns.specoddns.net
- Choose either live view or playback of recorded content
- iOS 8 improvements need iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
INSTALL SPECO PLAYER FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that the SPECO PLAYER is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type SPECO PLAYER in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the SPECO PLAYER for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
Here’s all about the amazing app SPECO PLAYER. Try this amazing app but don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comment section below. Also, drop a comment if you want to ask anything else!