Soul Seeker R is an RPG hero collector game, in which players can control a group of heroes, with which they can enter the Armes Continent to face hundreds of monsters. Our goal: to make the world a safer place.
A sequel is known as Soul Seeker: Six Knights came out in October 2018 however and remains active to this day. With R standing for Revival, this game updates the engine for new players.
Players control their character using the virtual ‘stick’ of movement. On the next side, we will find the action buttons to attack, as well as ‘invoke’ our partners to help us for a short period. With the press of a button, we can also automate the movement and attacks of our protagonist.
The duration of each level is round about one and two minutes, depending on the strength of our group of heroes. Before starting each level, we can also customize our group. We can both change their position, trying to get the most out of their abilities, such as equipping them with new weapons and armor or leveling them up.
The game is a spectacular ‘action RPG’ in every way, which has an accessible game system and very well adapted to touch devices and an excellent graphic section.
INSTALL Soul Seeker R FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that Soul Seeker R is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type Soul Seeker R in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the Soul Seeker R for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
That’s all on Soul Seeker R for PC, Mac, and Windows. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: Magia: Charma Saga For PC, Mac & Windows