The SnapBridge application is a high-quality photo taken with a Nikon camera. High-quality photos taken with Nikon camera can be shared via E-mail. But social media just as you would photo taken with your smart device.
For those using Android 8 or later OS. When the location synchronization function is on, but SnapBridge notifications are now displayed at all times due to the change of User Experience Policy on Android. Because this notification does not affect the various functions of SnapBridge. But, If you want to hide the notification, please operate in the notification area. Because you can turn off notification of SnapBridgeService from the Settings.
Please check the operation manual of your device for the detailed operation method.
Supported Digital Cameras as of August 2019
Z 7, Z 6, D850, D500, D7500, D5600, D3500, D3400, COOLPIX P1000, A1000, A900, A300, B700, B500, B600, W300, W150, W100, KeyMission 80
The foregoing may include models not available in some regions.
Be sure to update the camera firmware to the latest version.
Use a computer to download the latest camera firmware from the Nikon Download Center.
For details on the operation, refer to the operating instructions of your device.
- New photos can be downloaded automatically once the camera is paired with your smart device.
- Take photos and Adjust camera settings.
- View the pictures on and download photos from the camera.
- Using an app to pair the device with up to five cameras.
- Automatically upload pictures taken with the camera to NIKON IMAGE SPACE (Note 1).
- View downloaded photos or share them via email or social media.
- Add photo info or text to uploaded photos.
- Download location data to the camera (Note 2) or set the camera clock to the time reported by the smart device.
- Receive notifications of firmware updates for paired cameras
- The app cannot be used to view movies. Use a movie-viewing app.
- It requires a 100 MB or more of free memory on the smart device.
INSTALL SnapBridge App For PC, MAC & WINDOWS
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks on PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: SnapBridge
- You will see search result for SnapBridge app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for SnapBridge depending on your internet connection.
Note: If you are having a LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC.
If you have any questions or suggestions let us know in the comment section below!
Waiting for your valuable reply!
Also Read: Download Matrix VPN For PC, Mac & Windows