SmartNews for PC is a news app that gathers top news headlines from around the world and delivers the news to your PC through updates.
You can receive news from all categories, but if you don’t have an interest in particular niches, you can select the types that you want.
The app works even offline. It’s not like you can receive News updates without a secure connection but the app loads faster so that you can read the story without a connection. And once an update is brought through, even if you switch off your WIFI, you can still flip and click on it is easy to use and doesn’t flood you with lots of ads like other average news apps.
Smart news works with top-notch news sites such as:
- The Huffington Post
- USA Today
- the Verge and several others…
But if there other news channels that you like, the app allows you to add them to your daily news list. Here is how to download the app to your PC
Install SmartNews For PC, Mac & Windows:
As we know that SmartNews is an outstanding app. We have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. We use the best Android emulators to download any Android app for PC.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type SmartNews in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the SmartNews for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
In today’s environment where a lot of happening is taking place all over the world, it is very essential to keep yourself updated with what is going on around the world otherwise you will soon become outdated. Updating yourself with the latest news is now absolutely necessary for all individuals in society.
Also Read: Blockfolio For PC, MAC & Windows