Rocket Browser is a free Android web browser app. The app lets users access the web fastly as compared to the default web browser of the Smartphone. It is popular because of its excellent features. It includes built-in Themes, Incognito Browsing, Adblock, Reading Mode, and so on
All your browsing details will be saved in the history of the Rocket browser. The main factor behind the fast browsing is its cache as it stores cache on its server.
Rocket Browser Overview
The app has a simple and clean UI. Besides, fast browsing and ad-block feature users can also bookmark their favorite web pages. With its reading mode, you can read also the content. It has its own secure servers.
You can also Save passwords for social profiles and you don’t have to worry about any security theft. Once saved, you have no longer enter the password while logging onto Facebook, etc.
INSTALL Rocket Browser FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that Rocket Browser is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type Rocket Browser in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the Rocket Browser for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
It is a full-featured web browser that makes browsing simple and easy. The app lets users access the world of the internet with full freedom. In addition, the app also includes options for customization. Select your favorite theme and change the interface of the browser.
For more queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: Easy4ip For PC, Mac & Window