Monster Merge is a fun puzzle game in which we will have to combine two little monsters to create a bigger one. The more monsters we combine the more powerful they will be and the more damage they will do to the different elements of the scenario.
The Monster Merge game system is simple and unique. Every few seconds a new little monster will appear on our stage. Every time we combine two similar monsters to create a monster of greater power. Now, dragging a monster to an obstacle in the terrain, we will put it to work on that obstacle. And this job will provide us with coins.
As our monsters work we’ll get some coins, using those coins we’ll buy all kinds of improvements for our monsters. The main objective? Have the best monsters so they can work our scenario with the highest possible performance. And by adding little monsters, we can create more than fifty different monsters.
Monster Merge is a very entertaining puzzle game, which has a good graphic section and a lot of funny monsters to discover.
- Create the most powerful Monsters.
- Use the diverse skills of Rare, Epic, and Legend monsters strategically.
- Get powerful buff effects.
- Create your team with certain monsters.
- Get food to grow your monsters in the Boss Dungeon and the Element Dungeon.
- Battle against various monster teams.
INSTALL Monster Merge FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that Monster Merge is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type Monster Merge in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the Monster Merge for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
Play the game and make your monster more powerful and energetic but don’t forget to share your views with us in the comment section below!