Mercury Browser is a free mobile browser very popular on iOS devices but now it also has been released for Android smartphones and tablets by iLegendsoft, Inc.
We have reviewed this powerful mobile web browser which includes a lot of features such as Ad Block, Flash support for multimedia, fast search and very intuitive user interface. Mercury Browser is one of the known browsers for Android boasts with its simplicity and speed.
Things To Do:
This web browser allows us:
- to open several tabs
- change a tab to a private mode so that it is not saved in the history of cookies
- change the User-Agent
- block the screen rotation
- change the text size
- screen brightness
- set night mode to see darker colors
- export and import bookmarks
- open links with your reader
- use some of its add-ons such as
- your translator
- WiFi Transfer to access our downloads from any computer or device
- activate an advertising blocker
Mercury Browser APK and Features:
- Mercury Browser is a fast browser app
- Reliable and trusted app
- Simple control functions
When starting Mercury Browser we have a good interface. Simple, with all the buttons on a fixed ribbon at the bottom. The main screen is a Speed Dial type, that is, bookmarks in window view that we can configure and edit to liking.
In the lower ribbon, we quickly detect the forward and back buttons, tabs, and then another 3 that are the menu, bookmarks, and plugins. The tabs page shows all vertically and we can change or close them with gestures as we do with the open Android apps.
INSTALL MERCURY BROWSER FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that Mercury Browser is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type Mercury Browser in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the Mercury Browser for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
I recommend you to try this amazing app and edit your videos but don’t forget to comment us below and share your views with us! Waiting for your exciting replies!
Also Read: InShot For PC, Mac & Windows