KineMaster is one of the most feature-rich and very lean video tool for Android. The major features are ease of use and convenience, even for users who are not used to edit videos for a mobile device. The interface is also not left out and has another very positive point. Well organized, it distributes well the tool controls and still works in landscape mode. It is a full-fledged video editing application that’s developed by Nexstreaming corp.
Before we proceed further let’s come to know about some of the best features of Kinemaster…!
Features Of Kinemaster:
- Ability to add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, and text.
- Hue, saturation and brightness control for video footage and images.
- Real-time audio and video recording.
- Transition effects like wipes, fades, 3D transitions, and much more.
- The ability to instantly preview all of the edits before exporting the video.
- Background green screen effects.
- Options for color, tones, and themes.
- Easy to use and convenience.
- Support for every mainstream audio and video formats.
- Precise frame by frame trimming, splicing, and slicing.
- Speed control for both video and audio files.
- Automatically optimize the unsupported or broken video files.
- Good performance.
- App ran the action quickly.
As it is an impressive video-editor on Windows PC. The best thing about using Kinemaster on PC is the larger screen of the computer. A larger screen enhances performance and overall workflow while editing videos. Furthermore using Blustacks, you can easily remap keys as per your preference.
INSTALL KINEMASTER FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that Kinemaster is an outstanding app. We have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. We use the best Android emulators to download any Android app for PC.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type Kinemaster in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the Kinemaster for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
With these simple steps, you are ready to get the KineMaster for PC or Mac and start making your own original videos that you can share with friends, followers, and family. Don’t forget to share your view with us in the comment section below!
Also Read: Photomath For PC, MAC & Windows