iSmartViewPro is an app that helps you to manage your CCTV cameras on a PC/laptop remotely.
You can use this app on almost any device, but the beauty of using it on a PC is the advantage to enjoy clearer videos on a wider screen. The app has a Wi-Fi link so you can upload your videos online.
iSmartViewPro for PC is also of benefit when you’re on the go on a trip away but want to keep an eye on your home or workplace. All you do is log in, and you will access the cameras on site.
You can also set the app to record and save each footage while you are away so that you can view the videos later.
This app is ideal for stores to monitor their shoppers or small office settings that need monitoring or even for domestic use such as keeping security at the gate, fence and overall home monitoring.
You may need iSmartViewPro for PC or laptop to get extra storage space for your videos since androids have little space. You may also need the app on a PC if you need a bigger working space like that of a PC screen to store your footage each time for future reference.
- Video recording
- Enables taking screenshots
- Saving and storage space
- WI-FI compatible
- Camera support
- CCTV, DVD and NVR monitoring
- Has Zoom control
To run iSmartViewPro on your PC or Mac, you will need to use an Android Emulator.
Install iSmartViewPro For PC, Mac & Windows:
As we know that iSmartViewPro is an outstanding app. We have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. We use the best Android emulators to download any Android app for PC.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type iSmartViewPro in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When iSmartViewPro for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
This app consists of lots of amazing functions like set ftp params, local record video, set motion alarm, set email and so on. So I recommend you to try this app and share your views with us in the comment section below!
Also Read: Talkatone For PC, MAC & Windows