XMEye is a free video monitoring tool for IPC and DVR with a cloud technology that is very useful for video monitoring. At the moment it is available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
Security is of the utmost importance in our lives. Because of this reason, lots of people install IP cameras and DVR for the protection of their homes and properties. After installation, a good monitoring tool is very important for checking the progress of installed IP Cameras. “XMEye” is such an app that provides all in one solution to monitor the video of your installed cameras and DVR.
How to Use XMEye for PC:
To launch XMEye for PC after installation, you will need to launch your emulator (such as Bluestacks) first. Search for the XMEye icon there and then configure it with your installed DVR/IP Cameras.
Make sure it supports a handful of CCTV cameras. It is important to have the serial number of your CCTV camera before you can be able to successfully pair it with this app on your computer.
Secondly, you need to have cloud storage to store your video imagery, which would normally require 300 MB per hour per camera, so keep that in mind as well.
STEPS TO INSTALL XMEye FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type XMEye in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When XMEye For PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
Give this application a try and let me know what you think about it. You can use the comment section below!
Also Read: WiseView For PC, Mac & Windows