FileLinked is the main tool for Android that enables users to install multiple files at once. It is a free Android application that enables you to download and install files and applications in bulk from the cloud storage with just one tap. For security reasons, the application uses codes so that the mass download service can run smoothly having the highest security level.
Also, make sure that Not everyone enjoys sending different files in succession or compressing files before sending them. The recipient of the files also unzips them when he receives them. With FileLinked you can also upload any files to a cloud storage service, e.g. Dropbox and then extract the URL of the uploaded files once you added to the FileLinked application.
Also, the application generates a share code that you can share with the person you wish to send the files to. So that they can install the files with the code you shared with them. Let’s take an example: Create a unique code for the VidMix application also pass it on to everyone. The user can then easily install and download this file directly. Using the application is quite simple and enables you to share files quickly and easily.
INSTALL FileLinked FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that the FileLinked is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type FileLinked in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the FileLinked for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
Now installed multiple files using FileLinked. But don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comment section below!