Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go is a location spoofing app that will generate fake locations for sending to others. It does not feature any additional in-app advertisements or purchases. This app is only available for Android devices for $3.99. This app is not safe for kids.
What is Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go?
Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go is a location spoofing app. For $3.99 users can download the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go app and use it to generate spoof GPS locations.
Rated for users of all ages, the app does not feature any additional in-app advertisements or purchases. This app is only available for Android devices.
This app basically overwrites location for the GPS-driven game and allows users to not only spoof their location to play in a different city, but also provides a joystick so that players can roam from the comfort of their couches.
Is Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go safe for my kids?
Whenever “fake” or “spoof” appears readily in an app’s descriptions, parents need to take notice. And while those users downloading the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go app to cheat while playing the Pokémon GO app are using the app for relatively harmless means the Fake GPS app can be used for more nefarious purposes.
The Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go can be used to change geotag locations on photos, especially if parents check those locations and a child is somewhere they’re not supposed to be.
In addition to that, the app can send fake locations to those requesting GPS location information. The app sells this as sending a fake location to “friends” but the reality is that most teens will send this to their parents when requested if they have the app.
Those parents with children who are using this app to “game” the Pokémon GO app and cheat should know that they are in violation of that game’s terms of service. In fact, players have had their Pokémon GO accounts suspended for 90 days for using the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go app.
Modes of operation
- Expert mode
- No root mode for better spoofing (Android 6.0 and above only for now)
- Fake GPS Joystick
- Automated movement around location in a radius
- Automated altitude
- Settings change update interval, speed, altitude, accuracy, spoofing and much more
- Better spoofing
- Root support for mock location disabled
- Tasker app integration along with adb shell commands for routes and joystick (more on the FAQ page)
- Fake GPS Go Routes
How to use:
- Move the map and use the center/crosshair icon to start a single location
- Long press on the map to add Waypoints for Routing
- Use the built-in Fake GPS Joystick (fly GPS mode)
Download and Install Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go For PC, Mac & Windows:
To download and install Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is the same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go on PC.
If you still face any difficulty during installation then feel free and let us know in the comment section below. Make sure you don’t forget to leave your feedback.
Till then! Take Care of yourselves..!
Also Read: ArtFlow Studio APP FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS