EAS Simulator is a free entertaining app. It lets you play a set of pre-defined mock Emergency Alert System messages on your phone. Some alerts are only playable on EAS Simulator Pro. Creating custom alerts is only possible in EAS Simulator Pro. Its free version includes a limited demo of the EAS creating features where you can play a short preview of your custom alerts. Also, voice messages are not generated by this app. If your device doesn’t have a TTS engine installed, the voice messages will not play, but everything else in the alert will. The Google Play store has many TTS engines and voices you can use. If you wish to use different voices in the alerts, simply download and install a different TTS engine on your device and set it as the default. Make sure low-end phones have some memory issues while running this app.
- Also, to Reproduce realistic EAS warnings. Select from a standard list of warning messages or create your own EAS Simulator Pro.
- However, other warning messages include scenarios that are inspired by films and video games.
- Also, it contains a restricted version of the EAS creator of the application for testing purposes.
- ALARMS: Backgrounds similar to those in TV alarms.
- Static or flashing texts.
- Current texts.
- Also, all voice messages generated by your device’s text-to-speech engine (TTS).
- End of the message tone (EOM).
INSTALL EAS SIMULATOR FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that the EAS Simulator is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type EAS Simulator in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the EAS Simulator for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: Very Little Nightmares For PC, Mac & Windows