Danger Zone is a 3D vehicular destruction game from independent British developer and seasoned genre past master Three Fields Entertainment. The concept of the game is simple: crash for cash by creating the biggest car crashes.
Welcome to the Danger Zone – our virtual Crash Testing Facility. Let’s come into the shoes of a dangerous driver and survive different challenging crash testing scenarios.
It’s easy to crash, but can you also grab all of the Bonus Pickups?
The game is powered by Unreal Engine. As it combines real physical crashes with explosive gameplay. Shunt vehicles take down trailers to shed their payloads and use your explosive “Smashbreaker” to move your vehicle around. The more explosions you cause, the bigger your score.
If you’re feeling burnt out by blockage and jammed roads, then take the highway to the Danger Zone. Take your revenge on rush hour traffic. This place is a paradise for those who like their driving flame-grilled.
- It is a Single Player Game Mode featuring 32 unique crash testing scenarios.
- Connected Leaderboards allow comparison of player scores for Friends and the whole world.
INSTALL DANGER ZONE FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that Danger Zone is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type Danger Zone in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the Danger Zone for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
Play this amazing game and share your experience with us in the comment section below!
Waiting for your valuable feedback!
Also Read: Merge Town For PC, Mac & Windows