Da Player App is one of the best app on the Google Play Store. You can watch your videos, live streams, protected video content trough Da Player. Add them one by one or in playlists.
It is also good for developers who want to test or distribute their content without building an app.
Da Player App Supports Files:
It Supports the following files generated trough daplayer.com i.e:
Da Player App Features:
- Add protected .json playlists generated through daplayer.com
- Add items as favorites for easy access
- Search option is available
- Custom audio and video codecs for some formats
- It supports DVB subtitle
- Also supports Audio and Video tracks
- Floating popup player window
- Option to choose default subtitle and audio languages
- Having chromecast support
- Add online video and audio files
- Delete playlists or individual items in local playlists
- Option to share playlists
- Add local video and audio files
- Volume and brightness control in the player
- Orientation and aspect ratio options in a player
- Add live video and audio streams
How to Install DA Player for PC, Mac & Windows:
Download and install DA Player in PC using the best Android App player i.e BlueStack.
Install DA Player Using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks on PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: DA Player
- You will see search result for DA Player app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for DA Player depending on your internet connection.
Please note that Da Player does not provide any content and is not responsible for the quality of the content you add and watch through the app. If you have any questions or suggestions let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: FLIP DUNK FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS