The building that all-around perfect Clash Royale deck is often a stressful task. I’ve been using this deck throughout a few arenas now and, through trial-and-error, I’ve built myself one of the best decks that provide adequate defense and offense when competing against almost any other deck. So let’s get started.
Clash Royale First Stage:
At first stage, you will want to play defensively.
If your opponent rushes you with their Elite Barbarians or Hog-rider, place the Mini PEKKA or Minions for your defense.
They will then have to retaliate against your Mini PEKKA, leaving you at an elixir advantage against them. Alternatively, the Tornado card may be used to force them over to your main tower.
Once you’ve felt out your opponent’s cards, you can either choose to play it safe and stay on the defensive. Or begin your main push with the PEKKA behind your main tower.
Find yourself at a standstill
If you find yourself at a standstill waiting for each other to make the first move, a Mini Pekka with Minions is the perfect play to get the game started, especially if you have your zap at the ready for any Goblin Gangs or Skeleton Army cards.
Clash Royle Second Stage:
After the one-minute mark is when you’ll want to start your main push. Place your Wizard behind the main tower, waiting just before the bridge to pair it with your PEKKA.
Having your zap at the ready will eliminate any inferno towers. If you don’t already have your E-Wiz on the field. It is important you place your Wizard first, when available, behind your main tower.
This will dampen your opponent’s motive to punish you by sending through the opposite lane.
If they do so, you have enough elixir to retaliate, as you didn’t use a hefty 7 elixir by spawning your PEKKA first.
That being said, both your Wizard and PEKKA will be left un-aided. So use your best judgment along with your spell cards to help them reach your opponent’s tower.
Your main push is more likely to succeed if you let him rush you, meeting his cards on your side of the field. This will allow your PEKKA and Wizard to defeat your opponents’ cards.
Here’s a breakdown of each card in this deck:
A perfect card for defense against Giants, Golems, RG, or Elite Barbarians.
This is a lower elixir option of defense. With a Mini PEKKA, it will stop Hog-riders, Miners, or Elite Barbarians without any damage.
A portable Inferno Tower, great for annihilating any Giants, Golems, or Lava Hounds that come your way.
His primary objective is to support your PEKKA in the case of Inferno Towers or Dragons.
This is the real game-changer. Use the Tornado to pull the Hog-rider, Goblin Barrel, or Miner to your main tower to make your opponent think twice before rushing you again.
Clash Royale: Chests & Jewels
- Chests can be opened only after a certain waiting period. If you don’t want to wait then you can use your jewels.
- Players can unlock new jewels when they earn achievements. You can unlock five jewels, for instance, if you watch a match on TV Royale.
- Keep track of the time it takes to open a chest, you might want to time the bigger ones for when you’ll be busy with something that’s not Clash Royale.
Clash Royale FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Open the installed BlueStacks and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for Clash Royale using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Clash Royale icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Clash Royale and installs them via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Clash Royale.
Don’t let this deter you, however: Clash Royale is a hit and will be with us for a long time. But be careful: it’s addictive.
Do you play Clash Royale? What do you think of it?
Also Read: WordScapes FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS