Champion Strike combines your champion with units, magic, and other cards to create your own strategy. It’s a worldwide real-time strategy game where you build your deck to Clash with players in 1vs1 battles!
In today’s article, we are going to cover all of the Champion Strike tips and cheats to help you battle all opponents and win in all of the fights that you’re engaged in. I am going to tell you exactly what you need to do in order to win, with some of the very early card compositions even!
So, are you ready to learn how you can defeat all of the opponents in Champion Strike? Then let’s dive right into the Champion Strike tips and tricks right here below. Before we proceed further let’s check some of its features:
- Engage in battle by controlling your champion.
- Defeat your opponents with brilliant tactics that they can’t predict!
- Deploy your cards with mana and summon units that automatically engage in the epic battle, while controlling your champion to intervene and create countless strategies.
- Never take your eyes off of the opponent’s champions – read their moves and respond quickly! This is a fierce battle, the offense is the best form of defense! You must attack or be attacked! Have faith in your strategy! Now, as a Commander, make an ultimate play that thrills your heart!
- Experience battles with more than 50 unique types of cards from mysterious and imaginary worlds, including Cat Archers, Dwarf, Dark Wizard, Meteor Golem, Gladiators and Gryphon! Start experiencing a new kind of battle strategy game by choosing your champion!
So, are you ready to learn how you can defeat all of the opponents in Champion Strike? Then let’s dive right into the Champion Strike tips and tricks right here below!
Champion Strike Tips & Tricks:
Master the basics of the game
There is quite a few basic stuff of the game, which you should remember at all times because they are going to help you win the games much easier. It’s good to remember them because once I mention them here you will have a clear list of stuff that you need to remember.
It’s important, because some of the enemies that you face, who are also real people from all around the world, might not know them, so you can have an advantage over them by simply knowing them. Here they are:
- There is a maximum of 8 cards that you can have in a deck, and they will rotate once you use them. So it’s 8 cards + 1 champion hero.
- Each of the cards will have a certain Mana consumption, and once you fill your deck, you will have an average Mana consumption for the whole deck. Try to make this as low as possible, with cards that are as good as possible too.
- You will get (or lose) grade points for every game, and every 400 points you will be graded up (or let’s say up-graded).
- If a battle doesn’t end within the shown time, it will cont the winner by the number of points the players have.
Read the cards’ description and learn what they do
Whenever you get a new card, make sure that you check out its description, because there it says the area damage, the type of card, and the amount of damage it deals with various opponents, such as towers or enemy champions.
Keep your hero alive
It’s good to have your heroes alive because that way you deny points from the enemy players. You can move your hero freely on the battlefield by tapping on the hero icon (during battle) in the bottom right corner of the screen and tapping on the tile where you want your hero to move.
Upgrade your cards
You should always try to make your cards more powerful by upgrading them. In order to upgrade a card, you will need to collect multiple copies of that card, and then use some Gold to make the upgrade.
Open the Score Chest
Once a day, or rather, once every 24 hours you will be able to open a chest by collecting 10 points score from playing. I suggest that you log in every day and play to collect enough points because this chest is definitely useful!
INSTALL Champion Strike: Clash Of Heroes FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Open the installed BlueStacks and then open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Champion Strike: Clash of Heroes” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Champion Strike: Clash of Heroes icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Champion Strike: Clash of Heroes and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Nox to install Champion Strike: Clash of Heroes
Champion Strike: Clash of Heroes certainly sounds like a lot of fun, and I’m looking forward to giving it a go myself later on today. If it’s your sort of thing, too, you’ll find it available for download now from both the App Store and Google Play. Share your views with us in the comment section below!