Are you tired of using the stock media player apps? Try the Avia Media Player. This apps contains all basic and premium media player’s features and also has some extra features in it. The key attraction in this app is casting. You can cast videos to Apple TV, Roku devices, WebOS TVs and more. You can also get a chromecast option in it but its a paid feature.
The app gives a choice to multimedia players. Free of cost, speedy and uninterruptible gains the trust of users. Due to the unavailability of Avia Media Player for Windows officially, we will guide you on how to install it for PC through another way.
It has the following key features:
- Updated user interface
- New icons throughout the app
- Casting to WebOS enabled TVs
- Improved stability and support for the latest Google Chromecast software
- Casting to Roku devices (need to install Avia for Roku)
- Full playback control from your phone or tablet
- Music album artwork and artist images displayed on your TV
- Casting to Apple TV
INSTALL Avia Media Player FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that Avia Media Player is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type Avia Media Player in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the Avia Media Player for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
AVI player’s latest addition is the Chromecast. They have got this success recently. Now you can enjoy the live Tv on it, by paying for a monthly subscription. So hurry Up without wasting your time install the app and give it a try then share your views with us.
Also Read: InShot For PC, Mac & Windows