ArtFlow Studio is a free application with advanced features requiring a pro license in-app purchase. Single license purchase will activate all devices associated with your Google account.
Convert your device into a digital sketchbook with more than 80 paint brushes, smudge, fill and an eraser tool. This application will unlock the full power of your imagination. With support for pressure-sensitive pens, your device will be transformed into a real canvas.
Features (some functions require a pro license):
- Canvases up to 6144×6144 with 50 layers*
- Stylus pressure support
- Pressure simulation for touches†
- 100+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool and gradient fill)
- Create custom brushes from imported images
- Selection and selection masks
- Layer clipping mask
- High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
- 10 layer filters (HSV adjust, brightness & saturation, color curves and more)
- Material design inspired, fast, fluid, intuitive and accessible user interface
- Import and export supports PNG, JPG, and PSD (Photoshop Document)
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
Palm rejection – no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing
- depending on the device and available memory
- some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
HOW TO INSTALL ArtFlow Studio FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
Download and install ArtFlow Studio App in PC and you can install Wattpad 22.214.171.124.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Wattpad App is developed by Star VPN and listed under Tools.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ArtFlow Studio ON PC (WINDOWS AND MAC OS)
Following are the 2 methods to install ArtFlow Studio in PC:
- BlueStacks App Player
- Nox App Player
METHOD ONE USING BLUESTACKS
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks on PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: ArtFlow Studio
- You will see search result for ArtFlow Studio app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for ArtFlow Studio depending on your internet connection.
Note: If you are having a LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC.
METHOD TWO USING NOX
Follow the steps below:
- Install Nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: ArtFlow Studio
- Install ArtFlow Studio on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play ArtFlow Studio on your PC
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to a fast and fluid brush engines. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become a universal art studio type application for Android. If you have any questions or suggestions let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: Da Player App For PC, Mac & Windows