Art of Conquest Dark Horizon is a Massive Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy Game. The objective is to gain enough power to defeat your enemy. Gather and spend resources on training troops and upgrading their abilities. It is important that you can manage your time, resources, and people, as these three things are key to survival in the Art of Conquest. If you accumulate resources without having a good defense you will lose those resources to enemy players as they can and will steal from you. Having strong allies who can aid in your defense and offense is the route to success. Remember, whatever you can do alone you can do better with friends. No General can win a war alone, though some will try.
Starting Out……Choice Of Kingdom:
When you open a game it will show you a map with six kingdoms on it. Those six kingdoms are Athaly, Neferak, Icarum, Hyral, Skarn, and Dunwulf. Each kingdom has a different position on the map. Choosing one will determine where you start in the game which team you will play on and what you will have access to early on.
Athaly is the teal colored team located in the northeastern part of the continent. As it is a powerhouse of a nation having early access to the Silver III mercenary Orcs. It is a very powerful frontline unit that will allow you to dominate the early game.
Neferak is the yellow-colored team located in the eastern part of the continent. This kingdoms position is very favorable as it is easily defendable with only having one competing for a nation on its early game borders.
Icarum is the purple-colored team located in the southern part of the continent. This kingdom has a strong position starting out. Icarum has access to Bronze II sylphs right off the gate.
Hyral is the green-colored team located in the western part of the continent. It has a very hard starting position as it is surrounded by only a narrow escape into the rest of the continent. Hyral actually has early access to most of the large and huge cities
Skarn is the blue-colored team located in the northwestern part of the continent. This Kingdom much like Hyral can easily be cut off by other kingdoms and left to die out.
Dunwulf is the red colored team located in the northern part of the continent. This kingdom has a lot of starting space to work with.
- EXPLORE the fallen continent of Drake
- JOURNEY between realms for new challenges
- RAID dragon lairs to collect eggs and train your own dragon
- SUMMON dozens of mythical heroes with powerful abilities
- CHOOSE from five mighty races to raise your army
- CONTROL hundreds of warriors on a breathtaking field of battle
- CHALLENGE your friends to thrilling real-time duels
- BUILD your stronghold and besiege the enemy
- DISCOVER a beautiful, hand-crafted continent
- DEFEAT evil bosses and loot unfathomable rewards
- CONQUER the six kingdoms and become Emperor of Nore
Art of Conquest: Dark Horizon FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Open the installed BlueStacks and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for Art of Conquest: Dark Horizon using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Art of Conquest: Dark Horizon icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download the Art of Conquest: Dark Horizon and installs them via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Art of Conquest: Dark Horizon.
Is this article helpful? Do you like this game? Let us know in the comment section below!