AndroZip is a free file manager application. It allows you to copy, delete, move, unzip and compress encrypted ZIP files. It also helps you to search and organize your files and pictures just like on your PC.
At the same time, AndroZip works on both tablets and smartphones but also runs on PC using an Android Emulator such as Andy or BlueStacks.
Androzip is a productive app managing Zip files on Android and it supports Winzip and WinRar archives for PC. As we mentioned above the app works on both smartphones and tablets. But it works along with the Zip file manager.
Features Of AndroZip:
The free app comes with amazing features such as:
- You can browse files and folders, both on the device and an SD Card.
- If the file is (ZIP, RAR, 7ZIP, GZIP, TAR, or BZIP2) format, you can extract it to the folder of your choice.
- Convenient Search function for example: by typing “.jpg” you can find all of the photos on your SD Card.
- It has a simple Task Manager (Menu, Task Manager) with which you can kill and view running processes.
- Its ability to back up your apps
- It can’t bookmark a file location–something its competitor Astro File Manager can do.
INSTALL AndroZip FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that Androzip is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type Androzip in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the Androzip for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
AndroZip is a great choice and a powerful utility with a simple, clean interface. So I recommend you to try this amazing application and let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: 9CHAT For PC, Mac & Windows