AllCast Receiver for PC is a Free App. It is developed by the ClockworkMod for Android devices. But the good thing is it can be used on PC or Laptops as well. Mirroring and streaming from another phone the app allows the reception of multimedia content in streaming from another phone or tablet. The application that works as an alternative to Chromecast with the huge list of devices compatible with it. It acts like Chromecast but between mobile devices. Therefore it will enable you to stream any video, movie or image in another smartphone or tablet on your phone using the same network.
With the free “AllCast Receiver” we convert every Android device to the streaming receiver for AllCast. It turns any Android device into a streaming receiver for AllCast. The devices having AllCast works smoothly. The “AllCast Receiver” is also an excellent alternative to the App CheapCast.
Make sure this application requires Android OS 4.0 or higher. The download button takes you to the Google Play store where you can install the software.
INSTALL AllCast Receiver FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that the AllCast Receiver is an outstanding app. But we have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. Because we use the best Android emulators to download it.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type AllCast Receiver in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the AllCast Receiver for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
Feel free to install the app and enjoy its amazing features but don’t forget to share your experience with us in a comment section below!
Till then! Keep Smiling
Also Read: Drift Clash For PC, Mac & Windows