Everyone loves snooker and there are many games developed on it. Besides other snooker games, 8 Ball Pool is the most widely played game. The game consists of two types of balls i.e: solids and stripes. One player has to pot solids while others will pot stripes. The one to finish the ball first wins. While this game seems pretty simple and cool, but it gets pretty complex and needs more concentration. When a game moves forward accurate aims are no longer enough. Players have to strategize every move and pay full attention to the placing of the cue ball.
This game realizes the true experience of 8 Ball Pool on the small screen. The game provides a lot of customization options. The biggest fans want to play this game on the big screens. Surely, the game on PC will be much more fun to play, especially in the multiplayer mode. The game for a computer is the same as Android but we need an Android Emulator to install it. So let’s come and check how to install it on PC, Mac, and windows.
INSTALL 8 Ball Pool FOR PC, MAC & WINDOWS:
As we know that 8 Ball Pool is an outstanding app. We have used this tool personally on Laptops and found it as useful as it is on Android. We use the best Android emulators to download any Android app for PC.
- After you have installed an Emulator on your Computer, run it.
- See the startup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open Google Play Store.
- Type 8 Ball Pool in the search bar of the play store and hit Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for a while.
- When the 8 Ball Pool for PC is installed, you can open it from the home interface of the Emulator.
Try to play this amazing game on a big screen using our installation method (mention above) and if you face any problem while installation then let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: aTorrent For PC, Mac & Windows